Grow your own Good Food recipes.
For the first time, we’re giving you the opportunity to grow your own Good Food recipes. In this special spring package, you’ll find three packs of seeds and a new 24-page Grow It, Cook It guide.
The guide will take you through step-by-step instructions on how to grow your seeds, as well as sharing top gardening tips from horticulture expert David Hurrion. There’s also a handy pull-out-and-keep calendar explaining when to sow and harvest your veg.
Once you’ve grown your tomatoes, courgettes and spinach, try our new and exclusive Good Food recipes to get the best from them. All this comes in addition to your fantastic April issue of Good Food, packed with seasonal inspiration.
Get your special pack now – only available in Tesco, Sainsburys, Waitrose, Marks & Spencer and Asda.
Can’t get the shops? Order your copy here.
Inside your bumper spring special:
- Your April issue of Good Food
- A pack each of courgette, tomato and spinach seeds worth £7.50
- 24-page Grow it, Cook it magazine
- Step by step guide and tips for growing your seeds
- Harvesting calendar: what to grow and when to sow
- Brand-new recipes for using your home-grown produce
Looking to buy our April issue by itself? Find out more here.